Friday, December 1, 2006

TAG! I'm it!

Here we go...

I don't know...why it takes me a while to get "into" my work every morning.
I talk...more than the average person.
I love...my family.
My best friend...is more than one person.
My first real kiss...was not that great.
I hate it when people...are irresponsible.
Love is...not easy.
Marriage is...further down the line than I originally thought.
Somewhere, someone is thinking...TGIF.
I'll always...compare my blog to other peoples' blogs.
The last time I cried was because...my mom and I were sharing family memories.
My cell phone...doesn't exist.
When I wake up in the morning...I am cold.
Before I go to sleep at night...I think of someone special.
Right now I am thinking about...having a snack.
Babies are...an amazing gift from God (I love my baby nephew).
Today I will...get all my last minute things sorted out for the weekend programs.
Tonight I will...get some down time.
Tomorrow I will...finish some work, cook and have our Staff Meeting at my house.
I really want...a laptop.

I tag Bibi...maybe she'll blog.

No comments: