Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Canciones

I love Christmas music...love it!

My usual Christmas playlist runs from the day after Thanksgiving until December 25th...every year.

This year I'm looking for some new, great music for the holidays. I know that nothing in the Christmas music selection is really "new". Everyone re-does the same songs over and over again...but even with that, I'd like to get some new re-done songs.

I currently have Mariah Carey, Relient K, Michael Buble, Amy Grant and a few others on my playlist...

Can you think of any others I should have?
Or better yet, which are some favorites on your Christmas playlist?

1 comment:

Allison said...

Okay:

- Last Christmas by Wham. (duh)
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra
- Welcome to our World by Lyndsey Lloyd Wallace
- Deck the Halls by SheDaisy
- Christmastime is Here from Charlie Brown Christmas
- The entire Crystal Lewis Christmas album
- Oh, and something by Sarah McLachlan...because her voice is beautiful