Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Art of Blogging

I had a blog...I opened it up in July...it has recently retired.
My thoughts on this subject:

1. Why is it that my blog only lived for 4 months?
2. What does it take to make a "good" blog?
3. How come some blogs "make it" and others don't?
4. Why do I get so much enjoyment out of other peoples' blogs yet find it difficult to get my blog "up and running"?
5. Why do I care so much about blogging?
6. Do others care about blogging as much as I do?
7. Why was I willing to give it a second chance, and open up this blog?

I think I have some answers:

1. Because I didn't really "care".
2. It takes love and willingness to give your blog the attention it deserves.
3. Because the "good" ones actually BLOG regularly.
4. Because I am a moocher.
5. Because it brings so much joy to my life.
6. Yes, or blogger would be in big trouble.
7. Because I believe in myself and my blog.

This is a tribute of love to my blog.
dontbeboredreadmyblog...I love you!

No comments: