Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Promise...

I love to post on my blog.

I've just been swamped with work...

Remember I told you about my busy summer?

I just came back from a fully programmed-packed camp at Cachuma Lake and am in the middle of VBS, 'till Friday.

Then I go on vacation for a week and come back to work and start at Biola that same week.

I'm still finishing up student leadership training, doing interviews for potential staff and have trips to Raging Waters and Knotts with student ministry teams...this all happens before September 1st.

And I won't even fill you in on all the planning I have to do for the next six months...

But once my life slows down I will post again...promise!

1 comment:

Damaris said...

wow... and i thought i was busy. At laest you're busy with fun stuff :)

How are you? Im so sorry we havent talked... but i will catch up with you soon... right now it just has not been easy with the fam and all... but a family that prays together stays together... right?!

i love you... see you soon! :)