Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Booked

I've been working on my calendar for the better part of the day.

High school events, camps, kids ministry things, family gatherings, overnighters, luxury camping, beach trips, Mexico City, the theater, conferences...

I seriously don't know how I'm going to get through this summer...

there's so much to do (fun stuff) and I want to do it all...just don't know how I'm going to fit it all in.

If I were still in second grade, this is when I would be excited...I'd have SO many stories to tell my class about all the fun stuff I got to do over the summer.

3 comments:

neely said...

are you booked for SLC? i hope so...we could hang out in real life and not in blog world.

Allison said...

The answer is, yes, you are coming to SLC. Even if just to say hey. I move away the next week.

Also, I would like a 5-page paper on "What I did over my summer vacation" emailed to me by Sept 5th.

Anonymous said...

but luckily u have a blog to write about them all - u don't even have to wait till the fall to tell the stories ;0)

btw: I love the fact that mexico city is on that list. can i just say how much that means to me? How much that would mean to both of us?!! It'll be amazing.

i'll let u in on the scoop about mexico city in about one week.... ahh!! (what the ?!)

<3
dp