Friday, April 4, 2008

My Person

In the first few episodes of season two of Grey's Anatomy Cristina tells Meredith that she's pregnant. She also tells her that she's her "in case of emergency" person at the abortion clinic...she's planning on giving the baby up.

While sitting at the bar, Meredith leans over and puts her arm around Cristina. Cristina (obviously bothered by the affection) says, "you realize this constitutes hugging?", Meredith's response, "shut up, I'm your person."

I have tons of friends whom I love and love me back. But after some thinking (and a talk with a good friend) about it I came to the conclusion that my person is Howard.

I can't explain why...he just is.

We had a falling out a couple of weeks ago, but made up.

Funny part is, every time our friends asked us about the disagreement we had, they refused to believe we were in the midst of an argument.

I especially loved Janette's reaction..."No, but he's your person!"

3 comments:

Allison said...

That's so fun! I want to decide who my person is!

Bibi said...

I'm glad you guys made up!!! It wasn't the same...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.