Thursday, April 10, 2008

Top Notch Customer Service

My co-worker, Gaby, and I spent yesterday afternoon/evening at the Happiest Place on Earth (I promised I'd go buy her pass with her).

Disneyland has always been one of my favorite places to visit.

I love feeling like a kid again, remembering times I went there with my parents, riding the same attractions over and over again. But one of the main reasons I enjoy going so much is Disney's true dedication to high quality customer service.

This service was brought to a whole new level yesterday.

As we pulled into the parking structure we stopped at the booth to pay our regular $11. Manny, the cast member at the booth, greeted us and the following is how our conversation went:

Manny: "How are you ladies doing today?"

Us: "Good, how are you?"

Manny: "Good! This car looks a little suspicious..."

Us: Puzzled looks on our faces.

Manny: "Are you sure you don't have any boys in the trunk?"

Us: Light laughter "No."

Manny: "How about any boys in the hood?"

Us: Loud laughter.

Me: "Now that's a good joke" more loud laughter, handed him a twenty.

Manny: "I'm sorry, but I can't take counterfeit money today, I'm gonna' make you my VIP guests. Take these tickets and park right next to the trams."

Us: "Thanks!"

Best customer service...ever.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is super, super funny...
I love the customer care at Disneyland...

Anonymous said...

and disney does it once again... :)

Even though disney uses sweatshop labor to make their sweaters, i must say their employees do do a great job - all their employees are so amazing!!!

;0)

dp