Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Promise me you'll never change"

I walked into the office this morning declaring how excited I was to be wearing my new boots to work. I then talked about how I bought nuts and raisins to make my own delicious trail mix, after that I told the story of when I splashed into a huge puddle at Disneyland and was freezingly miserable afterward...but would totally do it again.

My boss looked at me and simply said, "Promise me you'll never change. That you'll always be fun and happy. That you won't ever be too old to laugh the way you do. Stay the way you are."

I felt really great when he said that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes we need to hear those words from our bosses.

ps. whose ur boss?

so much for being one of ur good friends. i just feel like u either have no boss, or too many.

by the way, that question has the potential for it to be a really cheezy pick up line ;P

neely said...

i love that your boss said that to you...keep that job for awhile.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.