Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've come to the conclusion that...

women with high pitched voices should not be radio personalities.

I don't usually listen to morning radio.

I live so close to the church that I have maximum 12 minutes to listen in before I drive into the church parking lot.

But, since starting my cardio kickboxing class, I drive up to East LA for a good 25 minutes which leaves an ample amount of time for me to listen to a good chunk of Ryan Seacrest on KIIS.

While driving up this morning I noticed that Ellen, Ryan's on air partner, was missing. In her place was a woman who sounded younger, smaller and brunette (Ellen is a blonde). Nothing against brunettes...I'm a brunette, she just sounded brunette. But what bothered me most was her incredibly high pitched voice. Yikes!

I cringed everytime she spoke.

It was that bad.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, I actually like Ellen Kay...I think she's great...

Bibi said...

I don't know who Ellen is but I agree!!!