Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Friends

As I was driving into work today I thought about my best friends.

I spent yesterday evening with a couple of them.

It used to be that we spent every waking moment together, saw each other all week long, made plans at a moment's notice...

now we've all grown up and have so much going on.

As we were talking and laughing during dinner last night I thought of how much more I value them now...now that we don't get to always be together.

Just the thought of it...

I get to have these girls in my life that get me, love me, accept me...when we are together it's like nothing else. I am me and they are them and we love each other just the same. I don't think I can have as much fun with anyone else, like when I am with them.

This morning I got a message from one of them...
a call from the other...

I really love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too ;0)

Anonymous said...

Its always great to have friends like that in your life!