Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman...

I have never considered myself a girly-girl.

I love being a girl...don't get me wrong...I just don't consider myself girly.

I like getting dirty, sitting on the floor, proving someone wrong when they say that something is too heavy for me to pick up, burping, laughing really hard...

I also like wearing dresses, high heels, perfume, doing my hair, talking about boys...

The other day though...I crossed over.

I went into CVS and came out with nail polish and eye shadow.

Before that night I had never purchased two pieces of make-up (I know nail polish doesn't qualify as make-up, but follow me) at once...

maybe it's time for a change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bibi said...

Humm... I've always considered you a girly girl... that's funny!