Monday, April 14, 2008

14 at 24

My nieces are in love with Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana.

I've listened to her songs while in the car with them and they gave me copies of some of her CDs. The other day I paid attention to the lyrics of "Rockstar":

Sometimes I walk a little faster
In the school hallway
Just to get next to you
Some days I spend a little extra
Time in the morning
Just to impress you

Sometimes I wish when the phone rings
That it would be you
Sayin' let's hang out
Then you confess
That there's something special between us
Why don't we find out

Miley sang this as a 14 year old...I'm 24 and still do these things...

wow...some things never change!

2 comments:

Allison said...

so funny...i just wrote a post about something like this...and saved it as a draft because i was too embarrassed to post it!

Bibi said...

lol... grow-up! J/K