Monday, January 26, 2009

A Little Change Goes a Long Way...

When I opened my Bank of America accounts last year I was enrolled in something they call "Keep the Change" transfers.

Here's what it is:

Every time you make a purchase with your ATM, Bank of America rounds the amount of the purchase up to the nearest dollar and transfers the difference to your savings account.

The clerk told me that B of A would match whatever change I transferred. I never saw that money...never. So I figured it was just a "new accounts gimmick" and forgot all about it.

Until today!

I went online to do some banking and saw that my savings account was $49.02 richer...

Yup, they finally matched it! Sweet!

1 comment:

Damaris Pereda said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!! I wish WAMU had that in place and that they just never told me about it... but nope. just checked my account and it's still the same. $12.46. :(

The end of the month is coming soon. this means hopefully that amount will increase.

<3 !