Monday, January 26, 2009

PDYM

PDYM: also known as, Please Don't Yudge Me...okay, it's not known as that, but I felt the need to start off on an apologetic note. I haven't blogged in what feels like a lifetime...sorry!

The PDYM Conference is actually run by a wonderful group of people that genuinely care about the health of youth workers and the health of student ministries (the church). And go all out to serve and equip youth ministers!

If you serve in youth ministry at your church (Pastor, volunteer, dodgeball coordinator...) COME! March 24-27, 2009 at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA.

Trust me, you won't regret it!

In this community of great, passionate people my ministry found health and great direction!

An added bonus is that, I'll be there! Hope to see you there too!

Here's your personal invitation!

Register at:
pdymcommunity.com

2 comments:

Allison said...

I will be there, too...
That should count for something...

Damaris Pereda said...

wow. this sounds like they paid you to post this... lol. great job on advertising :)

So let's blog again, shall we? I miss you and your stories.

<3!