Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why, yes...I'm still here

Day 2 of PDYM was great!

It was a bit of a whirlwind...you know those times when you meet and talk with so many people at tons of different times and you wish you could remember every name, every face, every conversation but can't? Yeah, it was like that.

What most stood out though was that I think I laughed with just about everyone I met and talked with. Seriously, either I've stepped it up in my humor abilities or all these people are legitimately fun (I prefer to believe the latter is true).

I also got to meet with a few women in youth ministry and totally fell in love with them. These ladies loving God, loving students and trying to balance life as moms, wives and servants is amazing! It was great to sit and learn from one another.

Oh, and I got to say "prairie dogging it" several times...I don't know how useful that is in ministry but it was quite the highlight!

2 comments:

Noah said...

prairie dogging

When you have to take a crap so bad that it feels as though the turd is moving in and out.

Bethany said...

hahahahahaha!!!