Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dear Dreams,

I really dislike you.

I've written on my blog about disliking dreams. And I stand firm on that post.

But last night was just too much! I had a really rollercoaster-y day and was super emotional. I decided to stop reading my book a bit early so I could just go to bed and clear my mind. Then came the dream...

I dreamt that someone hated me.

This is someone I really like and I totally got my feelings hurt in my dream. A little part of me hopes that the dream wasn't a premonition...that would really be terrible!

Just so you know, it was someone who reads my blog. So if you're reading this, I really hope you don't hate me in real life.

2 comments:

Damaris Pereda said...

well its not me... how scary!

They do say that when you want a dream to come true, you're not supposed to tell anyone.

posting your dream on an internet blog... maybe it will do the complete opposite and not make it come true!

Keep me updated on the news about SB :)

Damaris Pereda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.