Monday, January 14, 2008

Dream a Little Dream for Me

I'm not a big fan of dreaming.

Don't get me wrong; I like to think of what is to come, see things for my future (in my mind/heart), grow in my faith...that's not the dreaming I'm talking about.

I mean the "you go to bed, close your eyes and expect a full night's rest, but instead you dream" dreams.

I've been dreaming non-stop for about 2 weeks.

What I find is:
-I only remember glimpses of the dream...not even a whole idea or main theme
-I dream tons in one night
-I am exhausted when I wake up
-I usually only remember the bad parts of the dreams

If I'm going to lack rest after a full night's sleep I'd at least like to:
-remember 70% of the dream
-have "good, happy" dreams
-have my dreams mean something

Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what you're talking about!!! I do that a lot...i hardly ever remember my dreams!!! I hate it!!! At least you remember it being a bad dream...I on the other hand couldn't even remember if it was good or bad....

Bibi said...

I don't know what to tell you, I never remember dreaming unless it was a nightmare...