Thursday, January 3, 2008

Productivity

A resolution for me in 2008 is to be intentionally productive.

I got to it...

On Tuesday morning:
- Began to wash all of my bedding (mattress cover, duvet cover, duvet, pillow shams, all sheets, blankets)
- Flipped my mattress...by myself
- Re-organized closet and dresser
- Set up my new TV with my DVD player
- Sorted through many of my CDs...new and old
- Re-organized and cleaned my bookshelves
- Cleaned and organized linen cupboard
- Framed pictures
- Cleaned out and organized my stationary

And on Wednesday night:
- Finished washing/drying all of my bedding
- Washed all of my drapes/curtains and re-hung them
- Dusted and vacuumed behind and under EVERYTHING in my room
- Cleaned and organized my cupboards
- Went through the rest of my CDs
- Organized all of my clothes
- Threw lots of things away

Here is the result:






4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! Way to go...and here I thought I was productive by reading tons of magazines...you sure showed me!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! LOL..I DON'T EVEWN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!

Janette

Bibi said...

I'm jealous!!! Really jealous!!!

I tried the same, but was a complete failure, all I really did was waste my time.

Anonymous said...

ok if your room is a 10 then my room is like a -10....GOSH!!!!