Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I really love...

students.

I had such an amazing time with my small group last week and can't wait for tonight.

Last night as I thought through things I wanted to share with them I figured out that half of them won't be in my small group next year...they're seniors.

I know...this happens every year, but these students are different (or at least the situation is).

They're the ones I started with, the ones that have walked me through youth ministry, the ones I learned with, made mistakes with, found my heart for students with.

It's amazing to think that the past 5 years have gone by SO fast.

I really love our students.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW NOW U GOT ME ALL EMO!!! I LOVE EM TOO!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! JANETTE WANTS TO CRY!!! THEY CAN'T LEAVE :(:(:(

Bibi said...

Guys, they're not going anywhere! They will still be at church and you'll still see them every weekend... so it's not like you're gona get a chance to even miss them...