Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Energetically Drained

The other day I read this on a friend's blog:

"I am drained from 4 brand new messages in less than a week, but at the same time I am energized from being able to live out my passions."

I really couldn't have said it better myself.

There have been times when I've felt physically, emotionally, spiritually drained...everything in me feels like I'm just about to fall apart. Usually this comes after a 12 hour day. Planning last minute details for a retreat, programming an overwhelming weekend, hitting 4-5 meetings in one day, dealing with conflict, etc.

There are other times when I have so much on my plate yet don't mind at all. I actually feel like , in the midst of my exhaustion, I could go on for hours and hours.

Because at the end of the day everything I do is for students, everything I do is for God, everything I do I love.

I LOVE that God allows me to live out my passions, my heart...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all that you do....love ya!

Bibi said...

YOU'RE FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Nick said...

I'm glad you got something from it! =)