Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Quote Wall

My friends and I are pretty ridiculous.

Weird things are always said, awkward things, funny things...things that, if taken out of context, seem strange and hilarious.

Things like THIS and THIS.

A while ago (while in line for some Disney ride) I mentioned that we should have a quote of the day (for whenever we hang out), Damaris said she and her roommates have a Quote Wall in their apartment and then I remembered having a Quote Wall in the bathroom at Biola...

None of us are roommates...so we don't actually share a common space to have a Quote Wall...

Earlier this week, Bibi suggested my blog be the Quote Wall...

Okay!

This will now be the Quote Wall...

Just so you know that anything ridiculous you might say around me, might be posted on the Internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my quotes are right proctected....

© 2008 Howard Chang

Bibi said...

I'm excited!!!