Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good Morning?

Yesterday I woke up and saw a streak (a small one) of blood on my sheets...

I looked over and saw a dot of blood on my duvet...

I got a little freaked out, but was late, so I gave myself no time to think of it.
I got in the shower and found the source of it all: a small cut on my elbow (there was even a little streak of blood right below the cut).

All day long I couldn't think of where that cut came from. When did I hit myself? On what? Why did it start bleeding at night?

When I got home yesterday, I went straight to my bed and crawled under the sheets.

The memory came rushing back...

I remember waking up in the middle of the night (to a loud BANG) and rubbing my elbow. I remember telling myself, "Wow, that freaking hurts!" and then going back to sleep. I had hit myself on the headboard.

I know I've had bad sleeping habits lately, but really...this might just be too much...even for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remind me to never sleep next to u...maybe i'll wake up with a black eye or bloody nose...

Kim said...

crazy!!!! hey I need to tell you something - email me at kbowers17@gmail.com