Friday, January 18, 2008

FUN FUN Day!

I decided that I'd dedicate today to friends...nothing but friends.

I got up bright and early (7:30am)...that's early, for my day off.

I had breakfast and played Scrabble with my friend Christian...got my butt kicked, but laughed a lot.

Then drove over to La Mirada to have lunch and visit with my new-mom-friend, Liz. I can't believe she's a mom! First one of our friends to get married and the first one to have a baby! And her daughter Faith, is even more adorable in person than in her pictures.

I drove back to South Gate and went to a basketball game with Edgar. We wanted to see Henry and cheer him on.

I'm still on a roll, I've got Fuse and a late dinner with Leo and German...

It's been a really great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correction: Janette made it into ur fun day and u had dinner with her :)

I deserve a bog noow