Friday, January 4, 2008

Again?

I absolutely LOVE re-runs.

I don't really care if I've already seen that episode 3 times...if I like the show, I'm most likely going to watch it over and over again...at least until the new episode comes out.

I love the fact that holidays mean marathons on TV.

America's Next Top Model
The Hills
I Love Lucy
Project Runway

I flip back and forth (between shows) during commercials.

Even though I know what's going to happen...I can't help but want to keep watching.
I especially love re-visiting the really good episodes. Where there was drama, a fight, a life changing moment, a first kiss...

I love saying, "oh, just wait...see what happens next"...even if I'm saying it to myself.

This why TV on DVD is God's gift to man...or maybe just me.

2 comments:

Allison said...

We could be good friends. I LOVE TV on DVD. I have over a dozen shows on DVD and watch them over and over. I've watched FRIENDS at least 10 times all the way through...and now I'm re-watching Grey's Anatomy!
I love re-runs!

Bibi said...

Jess.... YOUR COOL!!