Thursday, August 9, 2007

Damaris

Yesterday afternoon/night my friend Damaris and I hung out...

I met up with her at her place
Shopped at Company D
Ate peanut butter cups
Went to Disneyland
"Shopped" for a watch
Ate BBQ beef skewers
Ate bacon wrapped asparagus skewers
Ate tiger tail bread sticks
Drank water
Ate a funnel cake
Ate a jalapeno cheese pretzel
Rode Pirates
Rode Thunder Mountain
Ran...and ran
Met some of Damaris' co-workers
Ran...and ran
Rode Tower of Terror

We shared all of our food, talked endlessly, and laughed so much...

friendships like these are few :)

Quote of the day: "You're my hero" (in rata voice).

4 comments:

Bibi said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

that's nothing campared to our walk to remember!

Anonymous said...

first of all, let's NOT compare to any walks to remember. This was GREAT :) I lovvved it:)

What can i say?

"You're my hero :)"

Anonymous said...

oh and i have to say: I feel honored to have a blog title after me.

seriously... what an honor! Thanx Jess!