Friday, August 31, 2007

A Life=No Posts

Ever since I got a blog Howard and Edgar have made fun of me for writing about my life versus living it. They say that since I have no life, I post about my life.

If you have a blog you know that in order to have a blog, you must have a somewhat interesting life...or you'd have nothing to post about, right?

I have a new dilemma.

The last two weeks of my life have been super busy.
I've had camp, several small trips for my vacation and a long week back in the office, plus tons of hang out time with friends.

Because of my busy life, I've had no time to post about all of the amazing things I've been doing.

Are Howard and Edgar right? now that I've had a life I gave no time to blog? I feel I've been having a life, but I was at least able to post about it.

What do you think?
Is blogging a product of good life or a product of a lack of life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER WHEN U WROTE THIS!!!! :) THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! ...THANKS FOR HARDCORE BRIGTNING UP MY SUMMER!!!