Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Delicious Music

I have really great taste in TV...

I have really great taste in food...

I have really great taste in movies...

I have bad taste in music.

Which brought this thought to mind:
How does one develop good taste in music?

I always wonder where people hear about a great bad, new artist, musical gem?

Every great musician I've heard, has been a direct referral from a friend who has great taste in music...

I'd like to be that person one day.

The one who burns CDs for friends and says, "Oh, let's go see this amazing band I heard" and everyone loves whatever music they choose.

If you're that person...how do you do it?

2 comments:

Allison said...

"this person" should write a book. I would LOVE to hear how to be like this!

neely said...

describe bad taste in music...are you a josh groban fan?