Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Free book!

I got a gift card to Borders a couple of weeks ago and have been wondering what I should get with it.

I was looking into purchasing some poetry (love letters, love poems, pretty much anything love), but wasn't sure what exactly to look for (I'm not a huge poetry girl...but would like to be).

So, I set up a date with a friend (who happens to have excellent taste in poetry) to go into Borders together and have him school me on poetry, the good, the bad and the cheezy.

Today, while reading Allison's blog, I decided to forgo the poetry and buy this.

I'm so excited!

I'm going to Borders right after I leave the office today.

I'll let you know how it goes...

4 comments:

Janette said...

i just got a blog!!

Allison said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
You will seriously love it.
Can't wait to hear what you think!

Damaris said...

I cannot wait to hear all abut this book! Good call... !! :)

Anonymous said...

You'll have to do a review when you are finished!