Monday, September 8, 2008

Crybaby

The past week has been tough.

I've had tons of issues here at the church and lots of life going on in general.

I can't really talk about it, think it through or analyze the why's and what's either....I feel like I've already done enough of that.

The only thing I've been able to do is cry.

No, I haven't been a depressed mess. There have just been moments of reflection where I just start crying, just like that...I start and then I stop, I'll laugh at myself and then later I start all over again.

It's just been a flood of emotions. And I have no clue what to do with all of them...other than cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!!!! I REPEAT ..I MISS BEING WITH YOU!! I REALLY WANNA BE WITH YOU AND HEAR ABOUT UR LIFE FOR REALS...AND TELL U ABOUT MINE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

JANETTE

Diandra said...

I dont know you. This is the first time Ive read your blog. But I gather you're involved in ministry. This is what I say: CRY! Sometimes we need it! There's a reason God gave us emotions and everyone deals with struggles differently... I cry for lots of things... its not always a bad thing :)

Keep your head up and remember we have Joy in Jesus. But its still okay to cry! :)