Thursday, September 11, 2008

Old Me

Here are a few thoughts I has today while listening to an old man talk...

When I'm old I'd like to be a great story teller
I'd like to have people sitting at the edge of their seats while I'm talking
It'd be nice if I made them laugh really hard too
I'd like to smell nice, maybe a sweet scent
Maybe have a great lap to sit on
Also, I want to be able to laugh at myself... a lot
I want to be a wealth of knowledge and wisdom
I want to still be cool
When I'm old I'd like to be a really great version of me

2 comments:

neely said...

i like the young you and i think i will like the the old you too!

Anonymous said...

I'M TAKING AN AGING CLASS THAT I WILL BE GOING TOO SOON ACTUALLY! AND I'VE BEEN THINKING A BIT ABOUT BEING OLD....AND OBVIOUSLY SO HAVE YOU! THAT'S COOL :)