Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twenty-Five

My star birthday is coming up...

I turn 25 on the 25th this month!

When I was a teenager I always saw 25 as the officialy grown-up age.

Anywhere before that was still being a young adult, but after that, you were a grown-up.

I'm finding it hard to accept that I've come to that age so soon! I love being single and in my twenties. It's been the most fun, gratifying, exciting time of my life! I really love my life. But, I don't know if I'm ready to grow up yet.

My life is nowhere near where I thought it would be at 25...it's been totally different, and I'm so thankful to God for that! What I've done and learned has exceeded any expectations I had as a child and teenager.

Now that I'm coming into living a quarter of a century I know I'm ready for it...and really excited to see what kind of a grown-up I become...although I may not become one for a while, no matter what I said as a kid.

No comments: