Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid-Year Resolutions

The only New Year's resolution I set for 2011 was to workout. And I have been! Congratulations to me.

But seeing as how we are well into the new year I decided to set yet another goal for myself since the first was so easily attained (who knew I'd end up liking exercise?!).

I want to be smarter. Or just know more.

I always admire friends that say things like, "I recently read..." or "Did you know...?".

How can I be this person? What should I be reading? Listening to? Looking at?

Here's the thing, I don't want to search for information, I want it to be available to me with the least amount of effort on my part to attain it.

So maybe this is a resolution for any readers of this blog if you should chose to accept it: make me smarter.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Allison said...

This has been my resolution for the last four years...and I have kept it each year!

The trick is: always look-up answers you don't know. If someone says "how does this work?" or "who was the 15th President"...and you think, "I don't know." Look it up. Then you do know...and then you're smarter.