Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Regrets!

Last Tuesday at our weekly Team Meeting something incredible happened: we found out we would not only get Saturday and Sunday off but also Tuesday as an Easter holiday since our regular day off is Monday and that's when the rest of the church would be taking their Easter observance day off.

Awesome.

If you've spent any time around me during 'school-off holidays' (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, etc.) you know how much I LOVE feeling the break I once did when I was a student. I love it so much that I continually kept yelling, "Spring Break 2011 - No Regrets!" around the office for the past 3 weeks.

I got 4 days off in a row. A total surprise. And a total SPRING BREAK 2011.

Here's what I did as a 27 year old on Spring Break:

-Recuperated from a Life Group sleepover on Friday night.
-Slept in every day (at least until 10am).
-Spent time with family.
-Ate lots of food.
-Celebrated Easter...my WHOLE family went to church together!
-Fought a cold.
-Watched 'Water for Elephants'.
-Drank coffee and found out I only need 3 stars to get to the Gold level on my Starbucks account.
-Watched a lot of reality TV.
-Laughed with friends.

Not bad. And so far...no regrets.

No comments: