Friday, May 16, 2008

Chocolate Milk for Adults

Last year, while tutoring the Zandate kids, their mom, Laura, brought home frapuccinos for us. I'd never tasted that blend...but it was yummy. It had chocolate in it, chocolate chips too, and cream...super good!

Yesterday morning, I woke up with a strong craving for that drink. And I mean STRONG.

So before heading to work I stopped by Starbucks and described what I remember the frap tasted like to the barista...the girl said, "Oh, you mean the double chocolate chip frap?", my answer, "sure, why not?".

Once I took the first sip, I knew it was IT.

My friends laughed at me and said that the double chocolate chip frap is just a fancy, iced version of chocolate milk...

I don't care...I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only do the strawberry Frap. - No whip cream.

Allison said...

Even more chocolate milk is this:
a chocolate creme frap...twice blended, no whip...