Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wedding Lessons:

Here's Bibi, Cookie and I during the ceremony..I just got done with the second of three weddings I will participate in this year (this wedding is the one where I was J-Lo).

Here are a few thoughts I gathered after it was all said and done:
- Never let the groom do the decorating...unless he has an obvious creative touch.
- Blue and white don't go with a gold-themed wedding.
- Designer heels and standing up all day don't go well together.
- Make sure to tell your mother goodbye before leaving for your honeymoon.

I am proud to announce that I was able to clean up an entire reception in my 3-inch heels...

take that, 13-hour day!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I have never been more proud to be your friend...way to go 3-inch heels!

Anonymous said...

I was more than happy to sit out the designing of my wedding...no arguments here! :)

Damaris said...

um... how did it go!!