Monday, May 19, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now, the Rain is Gone

I went out to dinner with a new group of people last night.

By new, I mean people I usually don't spent any time with. It's those people I see at church every weekend, but never slow down to actually talk to or spent time with.

Strange thing is, they're all my age (most of them, at least), going through the same things I'm going through, watching the same TV I do, worried about the same things I worry about.

I always thought they were different. Thought they weren't like me...and I found that I was right, but also wrong...

Does that make sense?

All this to say that yesterday...

I had a really good time.

6 comments:

Bibi said...

I had a really goo time too... it was refreshing.

Anonymous said...

WHAT I HAVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK AND YOU´RE ALREADY REPLACING ME?

JK...GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!
PLEASE RELL BIBI I LOVE HER AND MISS HER!!!

Damaris said...

lol.. replacing us i c?! JK!! Good!! I am so glad... i was like: "what the heck would i have done without jess and janette?!" lol... glad u had a good refreshing time. We could all hang out upon our return!!

needless to say, yes, i am in veracruz. more datils later. a little sick but doing ok. it is HOT... and so is my internship supervisor! lol. ill talk to u soon.

love u!

damaris

Damaris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damaris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damaris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.