Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Neely...

Five things on my to-do list today:
-Clean my room
-Call Rosalba
-Go to Staff Service
-Watch Grey's Anatomy season finale
-Make to-do list for next week

Five snacks I enjoy:
-Pop Secret popcorn
-Coke (does that count?)
-Breyers Vanilla ice cream
-Salt Water Taffy
-Japanese peanuts

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
-Pay off my student loans
-Buy a new car
-Travel
-Save
-Give to many, many charities/non-profits...can't choose one

Five places I have lived:
-Los Angeles, Ca.
-Pasco, Wa.
-Bell, Ca.
-South Gate, Ca.
-nowhere else...

Five bad habits I have:
-Chipping my nails
-Talking too much
-Correcting people's grammar constantly
-Cracking my knuckles
-not knowing what to put next...

Five jobs I have held:
-Student Store clerk (junior high)
-Albertson's courtesy clerk
-Personal assistant
-Tutor
-Student Minister

HOORAY...I did it!

I tag Allison and Damaris...

No comments: