Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am a murderer

Everytime I hear a new song I like...

I kill it.

I play it over and over again until I can't anymore...

this usually takes a good couple weeks to happen.

I love learning the lyrics by heart, memorizing every part, feeling the beat, loving what it says and why it's said, taking it all in...

and then, I love telling my friends about it and making them listen to it. I often speak the lyrics to them, just to make sure they are also taking it all in...

What do you do when you find a great, new song?

2 comments:

neely said...

my kids do the same...i have listened to David Crowder's remix album so many times i feel like i am at a rave!

Allison said...

I do the same thing...but I have found, after years, that I kill them...so I have tried not listening to it everytime I want to, so it lasts longer.

What song have you recently killed?