Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Boob Grabbing

The title of this blog might disgust you...but I ask that you be open minded.

We all have our quirks and although they may seem weird to one, they are treasured my another. Here is my quirk:

Tagging Edgar's boobs.
It's more like grabbing a handful of his boob.

The reason I started this was because when he found out where my "tickle spots" were he would use that information against me when he'd want to get back at me for stuff i.e. tickle me till I couldn't stand it.
I searched and found no such "tickle spot" on him.
Until...one day I touched his boob and he almost died...it was then that I knew this would be the root of his downfall! What is so funny is that he protects his boobs as if they were made of gold.

So it brings be to the present challenge:
How many times can I grab his boob between now and Christmas?

Started today at noon: 4 grabs and counting!

No comments: