Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Where Have I Been?

I haven't posted in quite some time...
here is what I've been up to this past holiday weekend:

Friday
* Worked to complete both weekend programs (children's and youth)
* Finished up all paperwork for the weekend.
* Picked my mom up at work from her Christmas party.
* Had a rather uncomfortable conversation.
* Helped my mom wrap presents.
* Got really bad, painful allergies.
* Didn't sleep all night.

Saturday
* Stayed in bed most of the morning recovering from my 18 hour headache.
* Showered and had a nice brunch in front of the TV.
* Had guests over at our house.
* Headed to church to finish weekend prep and sort Christmas gifts for the kids.
* Went to Target to buy one last gift.
* Got dinner at Mc Donald's.
* Took my mom to the grocery store.
* Wrapped all of my Christmas gifts.
* Did lesson plan for children for next weekend.
* Filled out 20 Christmas cards...went to bed at 1:50 AM.

Sunday
* Woke up at 7:30 AM (45 minutes late) had to take a "body shower".
* Worked my hiney off at church for 5 hours (had a great time!).
* Had lunch at home.
* Hung out with my family.
* Had dinner and opened presents.
* went to bed at 2 AM.

Monday
* Woke up at 9 AM
* Lounged around all day.
* Watched TV.
* Ate.
* Didn't shower till Tuesday morning.

Overall...a great Christmas!

No comments: