Thursday, December 7, 2006

It's In The Air #3


Shopping.
I hate admitting this but yesterday I went out on a mission.
I was ready to kick some serious butt with my shopping skills.
I am sad to report that I was defeated.
My plan failed me miserably. I got tired even before my first purchase. I got dizzy, sleepy, hungry, nauseous, etc. I don't know if it was the busy stores, smell of sample perfumes filling the store or tons of driving I did. Maybe it's because I was all by myself.
I think it's because I went out without a plan. And if you know me, I ALWAYS have a plan. I did get a couple of gifts...but nothing compared to what I thought I would get. I got more wrapping tools than I did gifts.
Before I head out again I will be prepared...I will not be defeated twice.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

I can't believe you went out without a PLAN!!!