Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Delicious Farewell

Last night Maribel, Peter, Howard, Susana and I bid a lovely and delicious farewell to our dear friend (and co-worker) Ana. Ana has been working at the church for two years and she as an amazing girl. She's moving to Idaho with her family and is excited about the big change but also sad to be leaving all that is familiar to her. We're sad too. She's such a great girl with the funnest personality.

Luckily we didn't focus on the sad last night, but instead laughed so hard I couldn't help but be so thankful for her friendship.

Panda Inn was so yummy and we seriously ate like nobody's buisness. Some highlights were:
  • getting a chopstick lesson from Peter.
  • remembering Ana's and my swimming class together.
  • singing "Friends" to Ana.
  • hanging out with Susana (she's so much fun).
  • being with Ana before she leaves.

I love being Ana's friend...and I hope she feels the same way about me :)

No comments: