Monday, January 8, 2007

Life Resolution #2

Drink more water.
Yes, this seems to be a part of many peoples' every day lives...but not mine.
As many of you know I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Coke. If there is one beverage that I would take with me on a deserted island, Coke would be it. I even, I am ashamed to admit, have had it during breakfast.
So here is where I make it happen: so far I am drinking two 16 oz. bottles a day. I want to get to 4 bottles by next month. It may sound unrealistic but I really know that I can do it.
Here is why I really think that it is possible. I have this crazy thing about myself where I constantly have to have something that I am either eating or drinking. It's like I get bored and automatically need to be "doing" somthing...my version of "doing" something ususally involves food or beverage. So all I have to do is replace my Coke with Aquafina.
I share this in order that you, the public, may motivate me to drink more of God's gift to us.



No comments: