Monday, January 22, 2007

I ripped them off...again.

A couple of months ago, while at Disney's California Adventure Howard, Damaris and I went in to the Disney offices to do a simple info session about some vacation packages. Neither of us took it seriously, we just did it because we were told that you got a free $50 gift card if you did it. So we had a free dinner on Disney, we even got to get souvenirs.
Saturday night I went in to the Coke Corner (a usual occurrence for me while at Disneyland) to get a Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel. When I gave the clerk my AP she checked it and gave me a discount. This was nothing new, AP holders get a 10% discount on select merchandise.
Well, I get my receipt and find out she gave me a Cast Member discount 20%!
Check it out!
I must have a very likable face :)
Thanks Theresa!

1 comment:

Bibi said...

You do have a very likable face :)