Monday, January 22, 2007

Last one...I promise!

You're all probably tired of reading about Disney...but I promise...this is the last one. Damaris started working at Disneyland in December...she is leaving this month.

I think that her time working for Disney could probably classify her as one of the shortest working spans for a human being at one job. People switch jobs often...something I find hard to do.

Another thought I had...could I ever really work for Disney? I categorize Disney as a no work all play location...I wouldn't want to mix work with pleasure.

Last thought, I really love their name tags.

1 comment:

Bibi said...

I think I could be classifyed as the shortest working span for a human being at one job when I worked at Subway for 7 every long days. And no, do not mix work with pleasure.