Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Can't find the right words.

It's been a hard couple of days.
It's one of those times when the feeling doesn't just go away.
When it's so hard to just forget about it.
When just the thought of it all turns your stomach into knots.
It's hard to feel like this.
To feel sad.
Confused.
Disappointed.
Feel like crying.
Feel like you are the bad guy, or the one that makes things harder.
Feel like you have caused people you love frustration or sadness.
And feel like you are the one that makes yourself more miserable.

It's been in these last couple of days that I have felt God's unfailing presence in my life.
I don't feel like He will somehow rescue me from the things that are going on around me...but I do know that he is rescuing me from myself. That I don't lose sight of what really is important in my life.

And if you (anyone who reads this) has been a part of this journey, thank you for letting God use you...because He definitely is.
The journey is that much better because you have walked alongside me.

3 comments:

Bibi said...

Jessica, I totally feel your pain. Really I do. And I'm sorry that I can't do anything to make it go away and I wish I could.

I've been praying for you a lot. That God would open the next door into your life and close all the other ones so you don't get confused and that He gives peace with the decisions you're going to make. I am also praying that He gives you wisdom and strength beyond your reach.

I'm here for you. Whatever you need, I'm here. I love you so much.

Jessica Torres said...

Bibi, you are truly a gift from God.

Anonymous said...

JESS..I LOVE YOU, I'M PROUD OF U, IM EXCITED TO SPEND A WEEKEND WITH U..OUT OF THE HIGLIGHTS OF MY DAY HUGGING U WAS DEFIANTELY ONE OF THEM!!! LIFE IS HARD...BUT GOD'S AMAZING!!! UR NOT ALONE, AND U NEVER WILL BE!!