Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This Weekend in Pictures

We had our Leadership Retreat with all of our volunteers this past weekend in Palm Springs...here are this weekend's highlights:

This is what we encountered on our way there.
The mountains were full of snow...luckily, we weren't headed that way:)Here's Jorge doing tricks!
Dinner on the first night...I cooked!
Saturday was a beautiful day...here's a pool side picture:
Bibi felt the need to show off her "girly" toe nails.
Janette and I went bike riding.

The vegans even enjoyed our BBQ lunch (yay for Boca burgers!).
Damaris and I.
Maribel and I.
Dinner at the Elephant Bar.
Damaris showing off her self-made hat!
Here's what I had.
Almost everyone.
Janette, me, Damaris and Angie :)


It was a great weekend. It had its moments but overall it went smoothly.
My favorite moments:
*Bike riding (I rode more than anyone else).
*Great conversations.
*Prayer time with Janette.
*The picture game with Angie and Bibi (pictures will be up on a later post).
*Alone time with God and communion on Sunday morning.
I hope we can do it again soon!

2 comments:

Bibi said...

Those are some pretty awesome pics and it was so much fun!! We have to do it again soon.

Jessica Torres said...

yeah we do!