Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tour de Dodgers

(*Note: the picture below was my favorite from today's tour!)


Last Sunday night Howard, Bibi, Jorge, Edgar and I went to go see the Dodger/Padres game at Dodger Stadium.


I hadn't been to a game in years so I was excited. Especially because Bibi and Jorge had practically been raised going to Dodger games so they gave us lots of inside scoop stuff.


Bibi gave me a tour around, what seemed like, the entire stadium.

Here are the pictures:


Everywhere we went seemed to say this:

Vin was busy inside the press box, all we could do was swoon.

We did a little shopping.

I even got Howard something.

We visited the Stadium Club Restaurant.

Here's the view from inside...simply amazing.



The game was sold out.

The higher we went, the lovelier it got.

It's a long way down (it made Bibi queasy).

Oh, I was thinking blue alright.
The view was so nice.

I tasted garlic fries for the very first time...delicious!

The Dodger Stadium staircases aren't very safe looking.

The boys had fun too.

One of the ball boys got hit in the face with a ball. Yikes!

It got cold!!!

We had so much fun!

Can't wait for the sequel!

1 comment:

Bibi said...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!! We have to do it again so!!