Friday, April 27, 2007

What is your favorite food?

I'm sure this has happened to you (as it has to me) a million times,
someone asks you: "So what's your favorite food?".

They're either asking for a survey, a "get to know you " sheet, conversation starter, fun fact as part of a game, etc.

Truth is, every time I've been asked this question I squirm and think and can only come up with one answer: "I can't pick just one, I love all food, I'll eat anything that's edible."
I would think to myself, "I love Mexican food (how could I not?), I also love Italian, I love desserts, why can't I make up my mind?"

This weekend, I did!

My favorite food is hamburgers and hot dogs.
Outside grilled though, not the ones boiled or pan fried.

I had a Dodger dog last weekend and I ate burgers and hot dogs for a BBQ in Palm Springs, I also had a burger and hot dog on Monday night with some of our student volunteers.

Each time I ate I thought: "This is so good, I love this, I want more, the flavor is amazing, I love ketchup, relish, mustard, lettuce, tomato...YUM!"

It's official, my favorite food is BBQ food.

Thank God I made up my mind...I was getting a bit worried.

4 comments:

Bibi said...

I'm not surpried but then I am I've always thought about you as more of a form hot dinner person but I guess not.

Anonymous said...

agreed with bibi...i don't think i can stand burgers and hot dogs more than one time a day....your favorite food should be something you can eat all day long and not get tired of it.....I can have mexican, chinese, italian, or thai food all day long w/o getting tired of it....but i can't eat that thing all day.... I'd rather eat nothing for the rest of the day. Now "BBQ food" is a different story because it doesn't limit to just burgers and hot dogs. So what's it ganna be?

Bibi said...

well put anonymous

Jessica Torres said...

anonymous is howard! :) i love you both...even if you are being picky about my favorite food!