Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My "Disturbed" Small Group

Last night my Small Group went out to watch "Disturbia".
It was a good movie and had zero grossness (which really impressed me).

The only thing was that everytime a suspenseful moment would come up, the girls in my small group would start screaming. And I don't mean the "oops I got a little scared" scream...I mean the "I am on a rollercoaster and I just plumeted down 100 ft." kind of scream. It made us laugh everytime. It was fun.

Some of the girls, right after the movie.
Chris.
We went to Burger King right after...yum!
Camera-shy Alex.
Howard's daughters ("Daddy" in little green man voices).
Brenda and Steph.
We finished the night off with a friendly game of "Big Kids Value Meal Sponge Bob Playing Cards" Speed. Thanks David!

3 comments:

Bibi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bibi said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Jessica Torres said...

we did!